Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Somewhere in Texas There Is A Blueberry Farm With My Name On It!


















Okay - maybe Arkansas. Ha! Don't look so surprised. Yesterday was the mid-term elections here in my home state of California and the results have sunk me low today. I would never wish for my employer to discover this blog because I have devoted far more time to that dream and this post than I have to my real job today. Well, what's a fiscally conservative Cali girl to do in these politically divided times? Back in the day I'd just move on. I'd stew a bit over my morning tea and then get back at it and do my J O B. But now we are expected to do our job amid depressing election results and a SF Giant's World Series victory parade, available to view live on-line - grin. Generally speaking we have the world at our fingertips via the Internet to carry us away from our woes. Yep, chalk this day up as lost somewhere near Mountain Home, AK on a 24 acre berry farm that is, of all things - For Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment