So it's the middle of a dark and cold winter with endless days of gray skies, and we're all so tired of being indoors...wait, scratch that - I live in sunny Northern California where we've had nearly no winter at all. We seem to be stuck in a near springtime weather pattern this year. Apologies to my friends shoveling their way out of their homes each day. Brrrr! This list might be of keen interest to you. Still in all these shorter days lend to a good TV watching season.
Here's what's catching my attention right now:
1) Downton Abbey on PBS You can get started with Season 1 on Netflix or DVD. Beautiful!
2) American Idol - yes, I've a wee Steven Tyler crush :-) It's Hollywood week!
3) Justified on FX Great dialog and characters.
4) Blue Bloods - yes, I've a wee Tom Selleck crush, again! You fall in love with this family.
5) Here is where perhaps I reveal too much. Some nights, after my husband goes to bed, I try to find The Real Housewives of Atlanta on-demand. This is my guilty pleasure. Ha ha! For some reason this mix of ladies holds my attention - like a circus act on some episodes - and I feel like it would be a trip to be a part of their little diva group. Of course I'm gonna need a spending account to keep up.