Monday, June 20, 2011

Life happens!


Happy Monday,

I will return to create future posts, but for a short while life has been very busy. Please stay tuned - old friends visited from Oklahoma, my youngest graduated from college (handsome guy at left) and there was a big party to plan and execute in celebration of this. Of course there was a couple weeks of household and yard projects to prepare for the grand event. Whew!



Also - I am pleased to report that summer weather is finally here in Northern California - so there is that! Peace.









2 comments:

  1. Summer begins tomorrow! Patrick looks wonderful and happy and sorry we missed the party...! Maybe a trip to the beach sometime this summer?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you stopped by my blog, Blue Sky! I bet the beach is amazing today - I'll need to run for the water soon - we'll connect. Pat is running around Boston today and on an evening flight to Portugal for a 3 week vacation there. That life!

    ReplyDelete