Monday, April 25, 2011

Karen's favorites

There are three things I can't start my day without. Two of them are from Arbonne and if you aren't familiar you're really missing out. Arbonne is not new but in my area it's fairly new to me. Their products are phenomenally made and who doesn't love their tag line - pure, safe, beneficial. That's says it all for me. I used to just pick-up my cosmetics and personal products at the big-box store but after studying nutrition I understand what you put on your skin really does enter your system. So that is my plug and if you are more curious you can contact Lauren who is a very helpful Arbonne rep at laurenmhaberman@gmail.com and visit the main site -
arbonne.com.

1) Awaken body lotion - put this on right after you towel dry out of the shower. It disappears quickly into your skin and leaves you moistened and soft all day long without any greasy feeling. It's great for guys, too as the scent is very lightly citrus / earthy. Hubby loves it!

2) The Arbonne eye shadow formula is the best I've ever tried. I can't live without the color Sand - a great neutral - never creases or falls into wrinkles like some shadows can do.

3) fresh Sugar Lemon Eau de Parfum spray is the BEST! fresh is the brand and their tag line is Feel Good Beauty. I do feel good when wearing it. :) This company introduced using sugar as an essential ingredient in their skin and body treatments...zero calories. Ha! You can find their products at Sephora stores. Stop in to smell something delicious soon.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these GREAT things! And thanks for sharing my Arbonne business! We really have some terrific products- especially the RE9 Anti-aging line. Like you said, "pure, safe, beneficial" really says so much about the quality of the product.

    Feel free to email me at laurenmhaberman@gmail.com and let me know which pure, safe and beneficial products you want to know more about!

    Now, I have to try some of that Sugar Lemon perfume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the post and the link to the site :)

    ReplyDelete